SC - Humoral theory is alive and well.

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed Aug 2 19:53:38 PDT 2000

Are you going to be at Pennsic? If so, drop by to see me.
The glycemic diet refers to using a table of foods and their glycemic tendancies
[it ranks food by the ability to trigger blood sugar fluctuations.] I find a
modified atkins that was suggested by my nutritionist works the best and is the
simplest for me.
margali
hint - hard boiled eggs, jerky, certain dried sausages, nuts, cheese,
bran-a-crisps, most non-starch veggies and meats made into soups[I have a killer
recipe for cabbage soup using mild italian sausage...i will post it after my
sig]
margali
cabage soup, modern, my recipe. serves 3 or 4
2 qt chicken broth
1 lb sweet italian sausage, chopped into little lumps
4 cups chopped cabbage
.5 medium onion, chopped
2 peeled carrots, chopped
4 ribs celery chopped

fry up the sausage and drain fat. Place everything into the pot, simmer til the
veggies are done. Eat. You can season to taste with just about anything, but I
find the sausage does an admirable job.