SC - Iron Chef advice

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Aug 3 08:39:04 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/3/00 10:51:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jenne at tulgey.browser.net writes:

<< Hey, if your group can get along without outside community involvement,
 then being completely disassociated from the community is fine. (Of
 course, it gets a little hairy if you run into the guy who is telling
 Police Departments the SCA is a military cult.) However, I'm curious: how
 did your group manage to buy its own site? (Because we have to maintain
 connections with the community in order to be able to get sites.) >>

Were did you get this ridiculous idea? Please reread the post detailing what
we do here.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/