SC - Florilegium history (long)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 10:07:22 PDT 2000

Lord Stefan I thank you for your thourough answer.  I just hate getting the
brush off type of answer when I ask a question.  The dedication you have and
the stick-to-it attitude is admirable.  I have seen risen a list as to the
dedication and deeds 'in service to the dream ' and I can say, for me, if
you did not have the "dream" in your heart and head you would not have given
the gift you have.  Vivant!