SC - Protectorate Feast

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 3 13:26:10 PDT 2000

> Most Excellent Protector of Namron and Evillll List Administrator, I am the
> kitchener for Protectorate.

I'm very happy to hear that. It'sgood for you to get out of the house now and
then.

> In the line eating problems, the King can't stand onions,

Well, he's never had MY onions....

> the Baron is
> allergic to chicken, the Baroness despises fish,

It's a good thing it isn't the other way around. Ulf is a good norseman and for

him to not like fish would be rather unfortunate. Maleah, being a good lady
of the desert simply does not have enough expirience with fish to properly
appreciate it.

> and I have been requested
> to not use carnations, mint or blueberries.

And of course, both of them are heathen and unenlightened.

> You do like fish, don't you?

I'm a proper Swede!

> If the kitchen doesn't die, maybe we can introduce a
> few more people to the idea that period food is good.

I thought there was a law written somewhere in the North that
things like that weren't allowed.

> Bear

Yers,

Gunthar