SC - Iron Chef advice

RANDALL DIAMOND ringofkings at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 3 18:56:39 PDT 2000

Ras wrote:
>>>In the context of the SCA....yes. A far better
'charity' function would be one aimed at collecting
funds for leper colonies which still exist. Other
period 'charities' included hospitals, feeding and
clothing the poor, donations to convents and
schools/universities and donations to libraries. <<<<

To the above comment, Jadwiga states:
anything else.<<<<

Maybe most of them, But I hope that the Library
at the the Glaedenfeld Centre for Medieval &
Renaissance Studies will be at least period oriented
in its design even if we are looking at having modern
means of storage (Digital archive/ small theatre, etc).
We are now officially incorporated as a baby non-profit, so if
if anyone is looking for a place to stash cash or donations,
we are accepting it.  If anyone is interested in finding out
more about GC and will be at Pennsic, there will be
a class/ talk on it (with many thanks to Stefan and Dame
Alys for talking me into it).
Glaedenfeld Centre for Medieval & Renaissance
Studies: Visions for the New Millenium -- Sun 13,
3-4 pm, AS 4
Akim Yaroslavich
"No glory comes without pain"