SC - Re: Condom-mints

Ann & Les Shelton sheltons at conterra.com
Wed Aug 9 05:55:11 PDT 2000

Either Every-Flavor Jelly Beans or condoms; your choice?  How about
flavored condoms?

Hmmm. There was a bit on Weekend Update (SNL) last Valentine's that had
flavored condoms. It looked like they were made of fruit leather or
something similar. There was also a 'personal pleasure device' shaped
like a submarine sandwich, called 'My Hero'. I was very grossed out but
couldn't stop laughing...

Reminds me of the time we were on our way to Coronation with another
couple and stopped off in North Carolina for gas.  The mens room had
glow-in-the-dark condoms for sale.  For $.75 you had your choice of four
colors.  When we shared that information with the women, the image that
was conjured up was one of those guys directing flight traffic on an
aircraft carrier.  The rest of the trip, blurting out "Pull up, you're
coming in too high!" was enough to set off another round of giggling.  I
thought the idea was dead until a couple of months later, when they
presented me with a regulation USAF flight suit for my birthday.

Obligatory food component:  my 13 year old daughter loves the Little
Debbie "Zebra Cakes" {cream-filled yellow cakes covered with white icing
then drizzled with chocolate icing to make zebra stripes}. The 10 year
old doesn't like any Little Debbie products, although she could eat her
weight in Baskin Robbins {good enough, Gunther?}.

John