SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 9 11:21:35 PDT 2000

> The Iron Chef judging panel thought the same as we.  The young lady was screwing
> up her face and trying to use words like 'interesting,' the elder lady just broke
> down and said it was horrible.  The rest of the panel was relieved to hear this,
> since that meant that they were now allowed to agree with her.
>
> Selene

That seemed pretty odd. And I do like the fact that sometimes they tell the Iron
Chef he screwed up.

But I'll never understand how the Iron Chef won that one. All the panel did was
rave about how wonderful the challenger's dishes were and how blah the Chef's
presentation was. Then he won.

It's rigged, I tell ya! Rigged!

Gunthar