SC - Re: upholstery

KallipygosRed at aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 09:48:49 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/10/00 9:43:51 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
BalthazarBlack at aol.com writes:

> Balthazar of Blackmoor
>  (who starts a NEW new job in two weeks... $20.95 per hour, and weekends
>  OFF!!!  No more missed Wars for this Chef..)

Okay, where? Will you get to pull from your years of knowledge, or be
consigned to doing the same type of receipe that makes up standard Golfer
cuisine?

And, btw, if you really need to get the blood out of the trunk liner, you can
use an Amway product called TriZyme. Works wonders on blood, no matter how
new or old. Don't ask me how I know this....

Lars