SC - Non-member submission from Sharon McFarland - Greetings!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 10:45:08 PDT 2000

Brandu, come anyway.  I don't know that we will actually do any kravass
stuff on Sat.  I just want to go down and say hello's and greetings etc.  I
thought Stefan told you to bring bottles or something, didn't he?  I am.  No
worries.  Where there are SCAdian cooks, something is always to try.  I need
to make sure where and when the potluck is for sure too.
See you there!
Olwen