SC - Re: Removing Blood Stains

Debra Hense DHense at ifmc.org
Thu Aug 10 13:07:10 PDT 2000

I just blew coffee all over my computer screen.  I've definetly been working too hard when your conversation - (in digest form - so I get the full effect) makes me laugh out loud uncontrollably.  So I had to tell a few coworkers the "joke" that was sent to me.

As I related it to them:

First Person: How do I remove blood from the upholstry in my car?  DON'T ASK!
2nd Person: I use this recipe.  DON'T ASK HOW I KNOW THE RECIPE!
3rd Person:  Why didn't you just use a tarp?
First Person: Tarp?  What Tarp?  Nobody told me to use a tarp!

Thanks for making my day.