SC - Re: upholstery

Jeanne Stapleton apiskp at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 11:48:28 PDT 2000

- --- BalthazarBlack at aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time, apiskp at yahoo.com
> writes:
>
> > The politics of Pop-Tarts!
> >  Frosted brown sugar cinnamon RULE!
> >

> Insanity!  Everyone who grew up in the boom-era of
> Pop Tarts KNOWS that the
> Strawberry (with sprinkles) is the undisputed KING
> of Pop Tarts.
>
> Balthazar of Blackmoor
> (who is more than willing to get into a discussion
> about the merits of adding
> sprinkles to ANYTHING)

But brown sugar cinnamon (frosted) are the QUEEN of
Pop-Tarts!  Adn don't *need* sprinkles to dazzle!

Berengaria

When the West had its 10-day 25th anniversary Beltane,
my friends and I used to take an afternoon Pop-Tart
break (we'd bought Costco sized lots of them for the
event).  It was like the old EF Hutton commercials:
at the first crinkle of the weird foil stuff around
the tarts, heads would pop into our camp between the
tents of various armorers and chirurgeons and such
going "Pop-Tarts?"  We had to make a supply run mid-
week to get more...Pop-Tarts and white Zinfandel.