SC - Re: upholstery

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Aug 13 17:42:21 PDT 2000

I'm not a huge peanut fan, so I don't really eat pb-qua-pb.  I'm more
apt to use peanuts as part of a peanut sauce for Thai food or some
such.  I _do_, however, make exceptions for nutter butters and for pb.
icecream.  No, I haven't tried the chocolate Jif.  Does it taste like a
peanut version of Nutella, to which I am completely addicted? <g>
- --Maire