SC - The Tim Tam Suck!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Aug 16 13:31:17 PDT 2000

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> Me, too, Lainie!  Six months ago, the 99 Cents Only
> store had orange Pims for 99 cents a box, instead of
> the usual $2.95, so I bought a dozen boxes.  I just
> finished the last one last week.

And you didn't SHARE!

> The raspberry ones are not heretical, they are just
> another religion and we should be tolerant of those
> who don't share our obviously superior taste. :-)

Oh god... me- a Eugenean, being lectured in tolerance... :-P

Father Abelard says we shoul gently instruct them and show them the
error of the Raspberry ways, gently herd them back to the flock of the
Orange filling. OTOH, Father Abelard _is_ a Dominican...

;-)

'Lainie
who would love a Pims right now, but if I go to the grocery now I'll
just bring how three more bags of stuff, and Regina's out of town. I can
only cook for four...