SC - The Tim Tam Suck!

Joan Nicholson gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Wed Aug 16 20:12:04 PDT 2000

- --=====================_626272==_.ALT

Recipe, please????
Prydwen

At 10:00 AM 8/16/2000 -0700, you wrote:

>About 2 years ago, I had all this syrup left over from candying orange
>peel and
>ginger, so I added vodka and made a really nice cordial called "Nasty Old
>Feast
>Leftovers."  It's a household favorite, but we're running out, so it's time to
>start candying again.
>
>Selene

"God has made the cat to give man the pleasure of caressing the
tiger."  Victor Hugo

Prydwen<br>
At 10:00 AM 8/16/2000 -0700, you wrote:<br>
over from candying orange peel and<br>
ginger, so I added vodka and made a really nice cordial called
"Nasty Old Feast<br>
Leftovers."  It's a household favorite, but we're running out,
so it's time to<br>
start candying again.<br>