SC - The Tim Tam Suck!

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Aug 18 17:49:59 PDT 2000

No, Mst. Yrsa's definitely a "Decadence Laurel."  Parties in her
encampment tended to feature caviar, and champagne,marinated artichoke
hearts, chocolates, amazing desserts, and really good coffee in the
mornings.  (Yeah, I know [now] that most of it wasn't period, but it was
_wonderful_!)
- --Maire