SC - squid

Diann tdiann at mail2.nai.net
Tue Aug 22 16:45:37 PDT 2000

I find 2 - 2.5 minutes at a boil to be ideal squid cooking time, five
minutes is too long.  I haven't tried cooking it at the long extreme in the
other direction; it may indeed start getting tender again then.

Do all the steps for cooking the squid by the recipe, just cut down on the
timing.

- -- Maegeathe Artema Leonides.