SC - Re: Acorns

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Wed Aug 23 07:04:56 PDT 2000

And it came to pass on 23 Aug 00,, that ChannonM at aol.com wrote:

[quoting me]
> >  FWIW, the 16th century Spanish health manual by de Villena includes a
> >  "chapter" (one paragraph) on acorns.

> Is this available in English by any chance?

Not that I know of.

> Even if it is available only
> in Spanish, my Laurel is skilled in Spanish translation and she might be
> able to do it for me.

Heck, I can do it for you -- it's only one short paragraph.  But after I've
had my coffee.  There are some things that should not be done before
coffee.  Translation is one of them.  Taking a snake away from 4 excited
cats is another.  (Can you guess what I found in my living room on the
way to *make* the coffee?)

[snip]
>Hauviette

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain