SC - Re: Pennsic Tales

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 21:00:58 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/23/00 4:10:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
DianaFiona at aol.com writes:

<< It is also possible that the toilet
 fittings and pipes might have lead or other toxic metal contamination that
 would leach into the standing water. I think I'd avoid this method just to
be
 cautious, myself, despite how seductively easy it sounds! ;-)

                 Ldy Diana >>

There is no more danger from this source than any other source of water in
the house. Actually less since the tank consumes far more water than drawing
a glass of water to drink from the sink spigot.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/