SC - cubeb berries / grains of paradise

David Dendy ddendy at silk.net
Wed Aug 23 23:38:34 PDT 2000

[snip] I think I'll just patronize Francisco
>Sirene since he is a member of this list and always very informative.
>Now if we could just get him to accept credit cards and add a shopping
>cart to his website......
>
>Yers,
>
>Gunthar

My thanks, my lord, for the vote of confidence. We are indeed working on the
credit card thing, and hope to have it in place this year (sorry, we don't
always move fast on heavy-duty paperwork. You wouldn't believe what the
banks here want to know before they'll give you a merchant account).  As to
the shopping cart thingy, does anyone know of where I could get a program
for this that would not cost the earth and require a dedicated technician to
maintain it? For our business, I am the entire web team -- and I'm not
really an expert (I just cheat and use Frontpage).

Yours spicily,
Francesco Sirene
David Dendy / ddendy at silk.net
partner in Francesco Sirene, Spicer / sirene at silk.net