SC - Balthazar's Return

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Thu Aug 24 11:56:08 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From:  Balthazar of Blackmoor

> Just a quick note to tell you that I have abandoned my
> AOL account in favor of FREE internet service (and a
> heck of a lot less "lost connections").

Welcome to the world of the free ISP - I have been using one for a while now
and find it fairly good (especially as I have now used a paid connection as
well.  Suddenly Globalfreeway's performance was put into perspective!).

> Hope I haven't missed anything exciting over the last
> week or so...

Oh, welcome back to the List as well - you haven't missed much, really.
There have been some fascinating Pennsic stories (I particularly liked the
hot breasts!) and a lot of Harry Potter!

Gwynydd