SC - interesting URL - food shopping!

Diana tantra at optonline.net
Sat Aug 26 18:32:31 PDT 2000

>  It is, in fact, called Castagnaccio, and resembles the funny cakelike bar
> cookies that my mom was so fond of making when I was a kid

> Isabeau

Thank you so much for the recipe.  Now I have something to use the flour on
that I ordered.  yes, I buy interesting ingredients when I find them - then
figure out what to do with them.

Does anyone have a favourite recipe for pork loin?  I have been graced with
a 10 lb pork loin. I've already made stuffed pork medallions with about half
of it, and I was wondering what to do with the rest.  I was hoping to use it
for a period recipe.  Any suggestions?

Diana d'Avignon