SC - Protectorate Feast 2 - No recipes

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Aug 27 12:50:33 PDT 2000

Bear-

Oh my ears and whiskers! I am sooo glad that you pulled through! (Kidney
stuff is nothing to play with!). I had an interesting crisis this week
myself, with a Major Allergic Reaction (my face is still swollen but I can
open my eyes) that we can trace only to the possibilities of exposure to
some weird chemicals in an office I interviewed in, or -get this- a
Tangerine Slurpee! (But it was such a pretty color!) Not fun, and neither
are mega doses of prednisone...

Exchequer foo is a pain too. Been there, done that. In our case (many
years ago) the person had emptied the account and couldn't be reached (of
course). We had to borrow startup cash and it was a horror trying to clean
up. I'm glad it looks like your situation straightened out.

I do hope your group will be making sure you get enough help and run
yourself down too much. This is a game and not worth your health! And
please give my warmest sympathies to Margaret.

'Lainie