SC - OOP - Wedding favor question

margali margali at 99main.com
Tue Aug 29 08:09:27 PDT 2000

How about a few of the candy/butter molds that have nice autumn leaf patterns.
Push the sculpey into the leafshape, gently extract it and inset one of the
cheap wooden thimbles that you can find in craft stores? They wont be harmed by
being baked at 230/ Once the baking is done, get a good quality of metallic gold
or silver craft paint and very carefully paint the thimbles and the veins in the
leaves and it should look quite nice. I think that you shoud buy the size of
thimble that the small cheap candles fit in, of course... ;-)
margali