SC - interesting URL - food shopping!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Aug 29 07:08:53 PDT 2000

Ras, I don't have any documentation for this.  I guess I'm being one of those
people you really hate because I assume that cooks have done the "dump until it
looks right" thing with recipes they do over and over from time immemorial.  I
actually think we're talking about a similar concept here.  Yes, I do know how
much is the right amount...but since I have been doing it for so long, I don't
remember exactly how many teaspoons or tablespoons I use.

Kiri