SC - Dining with William Shakespeare

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 17:31:07 PDT 2000

- --- Lee-Gwen Booth <piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au>
wrote:
> [...]

Wow!  I can't even imagine living without a stove, and
you have for several years.  I am now feeling bad
because I am so panicked at being without a stove for
the past four days.  I do have a microwave (which I
only use to heat/reheat things and melt chocolate and
other stuff that burns easily), a crock pot, an indoor
smokeless grill, a smoker/grill and a Son-of-Hibachi,
so I am not without methods of cooking.  However,
without the stove I feel incomplete.  I guess I won't
survive very long on a desert island ...

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.