SC - Period cookshop at Pennsic?

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 30 13:04:34 PDT 2000

> One way we worked around the licencing thing is to set up a pre-paid meal
> service.  This way, we were not accepting money on site, and therefore we
were
> just a bunch of friends co-operating on meals.  This won't do much for
walk-in
> trade, but when everyone else gets a look at what we've got, oh the
temptation!

actually, I've been really bumping around the idea that perhaps the best
way to do this would *be* as a pre-paid meal plan only.  that might allow
it to actually be planned as a feasible project.

yes, it may be a bit cruel to the passers-by who did not join the plan, but
if it goes well, then you will have a business that will increase every
year.  and doing it this way would most certainly bring many of the
logistical problems under control.

I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier