Period Foods for Kids [was Re: SC - German cookbooks]

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Aug 30 21:37:00 PDT 2000

Kirsten commented:
> Since I cook with period food, every month I
> try two or three different dishes, she has gotten to like period food
> better.  Her favorite foods are still pizza and macaroni, but she is more
> willing to try different foods.

Well, versions of both of these (pizza and macaroni) are period. Perhaps
you might want to try making these someday.

For some more details, and at least for the macaroni, some recipes, check
these files in the Florilegium:
In the FOOD section:
pasta-msg         (83K)  5/18/00    Period pasta. Period referances. Recipes.

In the FOOD-BREADS section:
pizza-msg         (15K) 12/ 3/98    Period pizza and similar items.

If you do try these, please let us know how it works out for you.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net