SC - Finally going to cook something period!!!

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 31 06:05:24 PDT 2000

> I like to make ember day tarts, daryoles, wheat or barley frumenty,
icelandic
> chicken and onion soppes as they are usually fairly acceptable for
firsttimers,
> fairly easy to make and rather tasty. I think that gingerbrede is also a
good
> chioce, as well as compost and perhaps you might try a salat [if we
decide
> through discussion that we can eat them out of season ;-)  ]

o.k. ... I'm going to play newbie here...

Since these are obviously common foods well known to the usual members of
this list, but might have new folks going <huh!?!>, would you please take a
moment to define what types of foods each of the above is and give a
pointer (I know they're probably in the flori-thingy <g>, but *where*) to a
recipe.

thanks!
I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier