Filo/phyllo-- was [Re: SC - duck and bread]

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Aug 31 09:56:38 PDT 2000

That's why I would use the DaVinci unflavored syrup base [sucralose and a dietary
fibre as the thickening agent] in place of the sugar syrup, and granular sucralose in
place of the sugar...as teh atkins version. For the regular SCA version I would use
sugar.

Is there any indication that the paste/noodle/pancake sort of thing is supposed to be
sweet? Should I make a batch of unsweetend adzuki paste? Should I also make an
unsweetened mung bean paste and a soy paste?

Margali
stay tuned to  'As the Stomach Churns".....Will we discover the ancient Chinese
secret of the Bean Paste? Will Marian channel the inner renaissance chef/author and
get a great grade...Will the Twinky issue ever be resolved...
I really need my coffee this morning!