SC - Finally going to cook something period!!!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 12:40:05 PDT 2000

My dear Huette, I was suggesting that she go with what was going to work in
this case.  I figured she would have a limited budget and she already knew
the number of diners.  Apparently the budget is quite good and should allow
for quite a nice feast.  This way also, it is easier for us to give input.
peace
olwen