SC - Iron Chef advice

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 20:42:01 PDT 2000

ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

>  What I need advice on is how these judges act
>  and what kinds of things that they are likely to
>  observe and mannerisms used, etc.  I would like to do
>  my part properly.

What fun!!  And what a great idea!  You will, of course, need a translator,
who is waaaay too enthusiastic.  Try to find one of the voice-over folks who
used to do Kung-Fu movies back in the 60's.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.