SC - Humoral theory is alive and well.

KallipygosRed at aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Wed Aug 2 19:16:48 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/2/00 6:22:50 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

> It looks like the Glycemic Index diet for me, ooh boy.
>   Christianna
This, I've never heard of, and I thought I tried them **all**. Send me the
info privately if you don't want to/can't post. My main concern with all low
carb, insulin type diets is that they greatly affect how we eat at camp.
(Haha, got the topic in!) Most of the stuff I cook from scratch tends to be
from flours, etc. And it is scary to think I won't be able to touch them
again. I have no idea how to alternative cook in instances like that. Anyone
have ideas? God, please don't tell me I'm gonna have to give up Mead.....!

Lars