SC - cheese questions

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Aug 6 06:31:22 PDT 2000

My guess is, depending on your part of medieval Europe, in contrast to
the U.S., not only would the cow breeds be vastly different, but we may
feed them different cereal grains, different types of hay/straw (don't
know, for instance, if alfalfa's period), different food supplements,
etc.  Purely speculation, of course, as I am in no way an animal
husbandrywoman (unless you count housecats).
- --Maire