SC - Toys for Tots and other comments

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Mon Aug 7 05:58:36 PDT 2000

> I don't like the Toys for Tots tourneys because we are charging the fighters
> a fee to participate in the Tourney.  ( A toy) Have you been to a toy store
> lately?  A decent toy costs $10-20.

So? If the fighter doesn't choose to enter the tourney, they don't have
to. It's funny, but everyone who is objecting here is acting as if there
was some kind of requirement for those who disagree with the charity to
attend the event. Unless it is a Crown or Coronet tourney, what is
stopping people from NOT GOING if they don't like it?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net

"They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the
	nuts work loose.
They do not preach that His Pity allows them to drop their job when
	they damn-well choose. " -Kipling, "The Sons of Martha"