Pennsic threads -- was, Re: SC - Toys for Tots and other comm ents

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Tue Aug 8 06:35:48 PDT 2000

Actually Little Debbies are a Brand name for a whole line of "snack" cakes.
I consider the whole line way too sweet but my nine year old grandson loves
them all. Margarite

I'm confused; are Little Debbies the ones in the black chocolate with the
white
swirls??

wajdi