SC - RE: chocolate recipe?

Joan Nicholson gryphon at carlsbadnm.com
Tue Aug 8 09:07:04 PDT 2000

- --=====================_2805456==_.ALT

Nope, read them now when you can curl up and pretend you're ten or twelve
again. <sigh>  They are especially wonderful if life is too real and
earnest at the moment.
Prydwen (who owns all four and has read them more than once...8^})

At 12:55 PM 8/8/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>Aren't everyflavor beans gourmet jellybeans?? Having never read Potter I
>can only guess.  Perhaps when my 18 year old returns to the nest I shall
>have to borrow one from the library and cuddle up with her to read...naw,
>she's too bony.
>olwen

"God has made the cat to give man the pleasure of caressing the
tiger."  Victor Hugo

ten or twelve again. <sigh>  They are especially wonderful if
life is too real and earnest at the moment.<br>
Prydwen (who owns all four and has read them more than once...8^}) <br>
At 12:55 PM 8/8/2000 +0000, you wrote:<br>
Having never read Potter I can only guess.  Perhaps when my 18 year
old returns to the nest I shall have to borrow one from the library and
cuddle up with her to read...naw, she's too bony.<br>
olwen<br>