SC - Harry Potter reading

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Aug 8 16:56:16 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/8/2000 7:40:55 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
owner-sca-cooks at ansteorra.org writes:

<<
 only guess.  Perhaps when my 18 year old returns to the nest I shall have to
 borrow one from the library and cuddle up with her to read...naw, she's too
 bony.
 olwen >>

Never mind the waiting for the kid.  If she's away at school, she's prolly
already reading them.  Get your hands on them and read them ASAP!  Start with
the first one and go from there.  I got rooked into reviewing the first one
for my company newsletter at work, and now I'm hooked.......

Mordonna