SC - Non-member submission from Sharon McFarland - Greetings!

Sharon McFarland scathatch at crosswinds.net
Tue Aug 8 18:38:43 PDT 2000

Hmm.  I think I used the wrong email address to send my first post...  :)

Oh and a question..  The sources I have state that verjuice is made from
the juice of unripe, sour, or green grapes.  Another source uses the juice
of crab apples.  I was wondering if there were any other sources that
listed anything else that verjuice might have been made of.  I have both
crab apples and wild grapes growing in profusion around here, and I was
going to do a comparison study in flavor.  Which is why I was wondering if
they ever made it out of anything else...

Well thanks!  I guess I'll see some of you at War!
    Skya