SC - Xanth Books

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 9 05:34:52 PDT 2000

Sue Clemenger wrote:

> I got bored with him, too.  He writes them so fast, he's like a one-man
> book mill, and I think the quality suffers in the long run.
> --Maire
>
> > << I read the first couple of Xanth books, then got bored. >>
> >
> > Amazing. I have every book he has written. Love his work.

Yeah, I have to agree. I buy them for my lady wife, who loves them, but
I find them like the Three Stooges on several levels. You have to be in
the proper frame of mind, they are enjoyable fluff, and you reach the
point where you read one you've never seen before, and still have a
sense of having read it already. Which, for me, was the second one I
picked up. Opinions may vary on this, of course.

Good heavens, I hope I wasn't rude!

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy