SC - Flaming Cheesy Salamandar Badge

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 9 19:54:30 PDT 2000

Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt wrote:
>I finally got a chance to go through my old files and find the original
>Flaming Cheesy Salamandar images.  I am sorry, I do not remember who
>originally designed the images.  I posted them on the website below.  They
>are bmp format.  A colored format, and a black and white format.
>
>http://home.earthlink.net/~montdor/links.htm

Wow! Cool! Finally the secret, sacred SCA-Cooks Flaming Salamander!

Thanks for finding it. I remember this thread from quite some time
ago. And now i'm finally catching up with *some* of my backlog of
mail (my daughter was home from college so i haven't been reading or
posting as much as usual)

Well, i guess i have a year to make one for Pennsic next year, which
i dream of attending. I'm still kind of a newbie, since i've only
been in the SCA a little over a year.

Anahita the Pennsic-less