SC - New Uses for Prince Biskit recipe

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Aug 10 06:09:30 PDT 2000

Drake & Meliora wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> While I've been spending the night web-surfing and deliberately avoiding the
> kitchen, Drake has been making Prince Biskit for an upcoming feast.
>
> I have just been handed a Prince Biskit wafer - and it works !!!  Crunchy,
> usual Prince Biskit flavour and breaks with a nice snap without breaking
> your teeth.
>
> Try it next time you are making Prince Biskit.  I'm off to find the
> Rosewater ice-cream...

So, you mean using a wafer iron to cook Prince Biskit batter? I've only
had half a cup of tea this morning; it took a while to figure out what
it was we were supposed to try.

Actually, it makes sense. It's just a tiny oven, a source of even
heating, rather than an open pan which would require turning them over
halfway through the cooking process.

Adamantius (reminded of the old "Our Gang" short which featured the cake
that was the size and shape of the interior of the oven... "Wheeeep!
Whowwwmp!")
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com