SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours

BalthazarBlack at aol.com BalthazarBlack at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 09:54:30 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/10/00 9:43:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> > Okay... Drambuie cheesecake!  Any takers?
>
>  MEMEMEME!  Two great tastes that taste great together, or so I imagine.
> Maybe
>  for that Cordial Tasting Party I'm hosting at Potrero, hmmmMMM?  Nobody
sez
> it
>  has to be served in a cup!

I'm thinking: Mini Drambuie Cheesecakes (baked in muffin tins or papers),
with a "thumbprint" indentation in the top... Fill the indentation with
Drambuie just before serving?  Is Drambuie period??  How about a period
cordial instead?

Balthazar of Blackmoor

In the mornin' I go walking, 'cause it helps the hurtin' soften.  I've seen a
lot of places, 'cause I miss her very often.