SC - Iron Chef Seppuku

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Aug 10 10:46:19 PDT 2000

BalthazarBlack at aol.com wrote:

> >  Of course, my real question is, with all of the stuff you have in the
> >  Caidian Book Depository, how do you have room for a body? And doesn't
> >  the blood get on the books? ;-)
>
> I wasn't talking about a "whole" body, Lanie...;)

AAAAHHHHH.... that explains alot...

> Driver: Caidan MOBILE Book Depository

For that quick getaway, so you don't have to duck into a movie theatre?
;-)

Obligatory food content- the other day I read about a woman whose
husband ran off with another woman- he finally called and said that he
would be coming back to get his things on such-and-such date and would
she get his sports car out because he would be taking it with him. So
she went out, and to the underside of the passenger seat she fastened a
package of raw chicken, with a couple of small holes in the plastic...
the car began to smell and he couldn't figure out why, and had to junk
it...

the Grumpy and Evil 'Lainie