SC - Jelly Bean and other flavours

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 10 11:23:44 PDT 2000

Hell, if I got put off everything that made me sick in college, I wouldn't touch
orange juice, drambuie, spaghetti... oh I couldn't eat or drink anything at
all!  Well, let's face it, the life of a film student was and is a bit harried
and the meals intermittent.  If I hadn't taught myself to cook, I would have
been left to the mercies of school food.  Blecccch!

Selene