SC - Re: Tummy grumbles

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Aug 10 23:05:54 PDT 2000

Suggestions with the yogurt, chicken and pasta...can you deal with any
spices or herbs? You might be able to make a nice sauce with the yogurt,
combining a little mint or parsley, or cilantro (I'm thinking of some of
those yummy recipes in the _Miscellany_ I've never had time to try.)
You could also make yogurt cheese....
As for exercise <ggg>, maybe sprinting to The Rock counts? ;-P
- --Maire