SC - Re: Removing Blood Stains

Jeff Brainard marcocaprioli at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 10:56:23 PDT 2000

My mom works for an oral surgeon and I have the dubious honor of
cleaning the office for WAY more money than it's worth. They manage to
get blood in some of the damndest places and I use HP to take it out.
I've used it on dang near everything you could think of and have never
known it to take the color along with it, though on pure white, it can
leave a slightly yellower spot.

Marcello

- --- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
> Joan Nicholson wrote:
> >
> > Would peroxide remove old stains left in carpet?  I've tried
> several
> > things but not h.p.
> > Prydwen
>
> H.P.? Would that be the regular steak sauce or Pickapeppa?
>
> Peroxide is an effective bleaching agent. You might lose the color of
> the carpet along with the stain.
>
> Adamantius
> --
> Phil & Susan Troy
>
> troy at asan.com

> SCA-Cooks".

=====
Marcello di Caprioli, Ornament of Artemisia
Shire of Silver Keep
The Glorious Kingdom of Artemisia