SC - Re: Pop Tarts and other Crud

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Aug 14 11:22:28 PDT 2000

"James F. Johnson" wrote:

> > an insult to pan au chocolate they must be, too -- within the past
>
> As above, some of us grow up gastronomically....:)
>
> Seumas

Nah, I still have fond memories of chemical-laced Buitone toaster
pizzas. I'm just not sure they still exist. And here I am, after
splitting a black risotto with squid in their ink with my nine-year-old,
thinking about awful frozen nasties. Maybe what some of us do is degenerate...

Adamantius (hey, I never said those things were food, just that I liked them)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com