SC - The Tim Tam Suck!

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Tue Aug 15 21:28:20 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From:  Maire

Hmmm...are they an
> Aussie thing, or could I maybe whine at Canadian friends? Maybe some of
> you'd be willing to trade some dark chocolate ones for oh, say grains of
> paradise? <g>

Personally (and no offence intended, honestly *grin*), I have always loved
the fact that Tim Tams are Australian and that you poor Americans can't seem
to get them.  It is such fun sending people back to their homes with an
addiction they can't feed unless they come back!  Chicos (which are
chocolate jelly babies) can have this effect too!  Anyway, it helps make up
for my disappointment when I first tasted Hershey chocolate or Oreo Cookies.
They are sooo boring!

Unfortunately, the postage involved in sending a packet to the US is a bit
steep.  a $2 pack of biscuits would cost around $6 to send air mail -
actually, that is not too bad, for such a delightful biscuit
Gwynydd