SC - The Tim Tam Suck!

sdrake steldr at home.net
Wed Aug 16 10:02:06 PDT 2000

Twice I went into a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory store at an outlet mall
in northern Texas and was able to buy chocolate dipped candied orange peel.
Verrrrrry addictive stuff.  I keep meaning to try to candy some orange peel
to try to make some but I never seem to have the time.  I can't get it from
RMCF anymore. :(

Mercedes