SC - The Tim Tam Suck!

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 16 10:00:01 PDT 2000

70's JOY has a good citrus peel candying recipe.  I'm beginning to think I
should have a copy of this cooking 'bible' at work to answer these questions!
Well anyway.

About 2 years ago, I had all this syrup left over from candying orange peel and
ginger, so I added vodka and made a really nice cordial called "Nasty Old Feast
Leftovers."  It's a household favorite, but we're running out, so it's time to
start candying again.

Selene